Friday, June 20, 2014

Blueberry Recipes From Around the Net

Tomorrow I am getting a gallon of blueberries from a local farm. I want to create some great healthy recipes so I went on a hunt for some I'd like to try. I went to Pintrest for my inspiration and here is what I came up with. All the links go directly to the site, and not Pintrest.

The very first pin I found was for 56 Healthy Blueberry Recipes. From those 56 I chose just one! Really?

Magical Blueberry Vanilla Chia Seed Jam she used the chia seeds as a thickener, nice.


Next I visited 100+ things to do with blueberries, let's see how many of these peak my interest. When I found out all the recipes came from one site it turned me off, so just one.

Easy Blueberry Syrup just takes blueberries and maple syrup.


                                                     Vegan Banana Blueberry Bread



Found this Churn Free & Gluten Free Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, needs revamping.


















Okay I'm done searching, but I'm happy about my choices though a few will need healthier ingredients. The ones my taste buds would like to indulge in are the jam, ice cream, and smoothie how about you?


1 comment:

  1. I could pass on everything else but the ice cream gets me every time!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete